2020 Premier Boxing Champions Schedule
|Saturday, August 8||7:00pm||James vs. Dulorme|
|Saturday, August 22||7:00pm||Porter vs. Formella|
|Saturday, August 29||7:00pm||Lara vs. Vendetti|
|Sunday, September 6||7:00pm||TBA vs. TBA|
|Saturday, November 7||7:00pm||Spence Jr. vs. Garcia|
|Saturday, December 26||7:00pm||TBA vs. TBA|
All PBC events are tentative and subject to change.
- Frank Thomas breaks down how Clayton Kershaw worked out of a fourth inning jam during World Series Game 5 using Samsung Galaxy 5G View appon October 26, 2020 at 5:10 am
Clayton Kershaw got the win in World Series Game 5 but was tested in the fourth inning. Kershaw worked out of jam to beat the Tampa Bay Rays as the Los Angeles Dodgers took a 3-2 series lead. See how Frank Thomas saw it on the Samsung Galaxy 5G View app, utilizing zoom and multiple angles.
- Hoosiers jump into AP Top 25 after upsetting Penn Stateon October 26, 2020 at 4:32 am
The Indiana Hoosiers jumped into The Associated Press college football poll at No. 17 on Sunday after pulling off the weekend’s most dramatic upset.
- Dave Roberts walks through his World Series Game 5 maneuvering as Dodgers go up 3-2on October 26, 2020 at 4:22 am
Los Angeles Dodgers manager joined FOX’s Tom Verducci following L.A.’s 4-2 World Series Game 5 win over the Tampa Bay Rays, to talk about some of the high-pressure decisions he made to help move the Dodgers to the brink of their first title in 31 years.
- Tyler Glasnow recaps his start in Rays’ loss to Dodgers in Game 5 of World Serieson October 26, 2020 at 4:20 am
Tyler Glasnow recaps his start in the Tampa Bay Rays’ loss to the Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series.
- Kevin Cash breaks down Rays’ Game 5 World Series loss to Dodgerson October 26, 2020 at 4:17 am
Kevin Cash talks after the #TampaBayRays’ Game 5 loss, about Manuel Margot trying to steal home, Tyler Glasnow’s performance and Dodger’s early runs.